UAB TAXLINK BALTIC PRIVATUMO POLITIKA ASMENIMS SIUNČIANTIEMS PAKLAUSIMUS
Last updated: 2019-05-07
At UAB TaxLink Baltic we care about protection of your information. We follow the requirements of the so-called European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws protecting information about you at our company.
2. Who is responsible for the protection of my information?
We are: LTD TaxLink Baltic;
Our company number is: 126017171;
Our address is: Konstitucijos av. 26, Vilnius;
Phone no.: +370 636 36689.
3. Why you collect information about me?
We handle inquiries, requests and complaints received by mail, e-mail and our website functionality. For this reason, we need to collect, use and store information about you.
4. Which information you collect, use and store about me?
When you send us inquiries, requests or complaints, we collect information about you, such as:
- Your contact data;
- subject of the inquiry;
- date of the inquiry;
- content of the inquiry;
- your name and surname;
- attached files or documents;
- answer to your inquiry;
- other information that you submitted.
5. Which information I have to provide you with and why?
By submitting an inquiry via e-mail address provided on our website, mail or by using functionality of our website you should provide us your name, e-mail and/or phone number, subject of the inquiry and other information, relevant to your inquiry. We might ask you for additional information about you so that we can respond properly to your inquiry.
6. Which information you collect about me from other sources and where from?
We do not collect information about you from other sources.
7. Why you are legally allowed to collect my information?
We collect information about you lawfully because we have a legal duty to save such inquiries (Article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
8. Do you collect sensitive information about me?
Sensitive information about you is not being collected. Please do not provide us any sensitive information about you. If you provide us with such information we will consider that you gave your consent to process such data about you Article 9(2)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
9. Do you make automatic decisions or build my profile of information about me?
Automated decisions are not being made, we do not build profiles of information about you.
10. Do you share information about me?
We can share information about you with:
- legal services companies, law firms;
- cloud computing, data storage services providers;
- e-mail providers if you wish that the answer to your inquiry would be sent to you via e-mail or your inquiry was sent via e-mail;
- private or public bodies, carrying out audits and/or inspections.
11. Will you share information about me with someone outside the European Economic Area (all members of EU plus Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway)?
We will not share information about you with subjects outside the European Economic Area.
12. How long you will keep information about me?
We will store information about you in accordance with The index for the retention of general documents confirmed by the Chief Archivist of Lithuania.
13. What can I do about my information at your company?
If you would like to take the steps below, please contact our Contact Point at the contacts listed in the Section 14. Please note that these rights are subject to conditions and exceptions provided by laws:
- Request us to reveal to you information we have about you;
- Request us to correct information we have about you;
- Request us to delete your information;
- Request us to restrict use or deletion of your information;
- To object to collection, use and storage of your information at our company;
- Request us to export your data to you or transfer it other companies;
- To withdraw any consent you gave to us;
- Right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (you can find more info at www.ada.lt).
14. How can you help me?
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding how we collect, use and store information about you, our Contact Point can help you. If you need his help, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.