Last updated: 2019-05-07
At UAB TaxLink Baltic we care about protection of your information. We follow the requirements of the so-called European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws protecting information about you at our company.
2. Who is responsible for the protection of my information?
We are: LTD TaxLink Baltic;
Our company number is: 126017171;
Our address is: Konstitucijos av. 26, Vilnius;
Phone no.: +370 636 36689.
3. Why you collect information about me?
You have sent us your CV with a goal to conclude an employment contract with us. In order to assess your eligibility for a job position, we need to collect, use and store information about you.
4. Which information you collect, use and store about me?
or the selection of candidates, we collect the following information about you:
- identification data;
- contact data;
- data about your job experience;
- other data provided in your CV.
5. Which information I have to provide you with and why?
If you want to participate in employee selection and conclude an employment contract with us you need to provide us with your CV with your name, surname, contact details and job experience. You are free to provide us any other information, which in your opinion would help you in the recruitment process.
6. Which information you collect about me from other sources and where from?
If you uploaded your CV into job search websites, we can get information that information from these websites.
7. Why you are legally allowed to collect my information?
We collect information about you lawfully because:
- we need it for a recruitment process, which might end by concluding an employment contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
8. Do you collect sensitive information about me?
We do not collect sensitive information about you in the selection process. If you will submit any information that classifies as sensitive (special category data) we will assume that you gave your consent for processing of such information (Article 9(2)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
9. Do you make automatic decisions or build my profile of information about me?
Automated decisions are not being made, we do not build profiles of information about you.
10. Do you share information about me?
We might share information about you with our recruitment service providers, also cloud computing, data storage and similar service providers.
11. Will you share information about me with someone outside the European Economic Area (all members of EU plus Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway)?
We will not share information about you with subjects outside the European Economic Area.
12. How long you will keep information about me?
We will store your information until the end of the recruitment process. If we will conclude an employment contract, we will store information about you in accordance with The index for the retention of general documents confirmed by the Chief Archivist of Lithuania.
13. What can I do about my information at your company?
If you would like to take the steps below, please contact our Contact Point at the contacts listed in the Section 14. Please note that these rights are subject to conditions and exceptions provided by laws:
- Request us to reveal to you information we have about you;
- Request us to correct information we have about you;
- Request us to delete your information;
- Request us to restrict use or deletion of your information;
- To object to collection, use and storage of your information at our company;
- Request us to export your data to you or transfer it other companies;
- Right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (you can find more info at www.ada.lt).
14. How can you help me?
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding how we collect, use and store information about you, our Contact Point can help you. If you need his help, please send an e-mail to email@example.com