At UAB TaxLink Baltic we care about protection of your information. We follow the requirements of the so-called European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws protecting information about you at our company.
1. Privacy Policies
Our Privacy Policies will answer the most important questions you may have about how we collect, use and store information about you. In case you have any other questions or find any part of the Privacy Policies unclear, we are ready to help you as described below.
Please carefully read our Privacy Policies for:
2. Our contacts
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding how we collect, use and store information about you, our Contact Point is ready to help you. If you need his help, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
3. Your rights
If you would like to take the steps below, please contact our Contact Point at the contacts listed in the second paragraph. Please note that these rights are subject to conditions and exceptions provided by laws:
- request us to reveal to you information we have about you;
- request us to correct information we have about you;
- request us to delete your information;
- request us to restrict use or deletion of your information;
- to object to collection, use and storage of your information at our company;
- request us to export your data to you or transfer it other companies;
- to withdraw any consent, you gave to us;
- right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.